How are my eating habits?

How are my eating habits?

How is my eating habits? Do i eat enough/too much?

Today I ate

Spelt muffin

Matcha tea

Green Salad [with balsamic]

Smoothie [blueberry, blackberry, soy, kale, tofu]

Veggie sushi

A few of my boyfriends' frenchfries

A chocolate bar [i NEVER eat chocolate bars, but I had one today...*guilt* and now I feel like crap...]

I thnk my metabolism is slowing down, im 21 and I heard it happends arround now...

Im vegetarian as well

Thanks~

Favorite Answer

Your eating habits look alright. But I suggest getting more proteins from beans and nuts. You are eating veggies, which is good. Chocolate can't really hurt you, unless you over indulge it. The french fries are bad. Do not eat that crap, it is over processed and contains no valuable nutrients.

As long as you eat according to that food pyramid, you should be healthy. So study up on it.

Also, speed up your metabolism by working out. Cycle, running, walking, swimming, jump rope, or just household chores. Break a good sweat for at least 20 minutes a day. Live long and prosper.

Good for you for being vegetarian. I would leave out the candy bar as it has milk in it. Otherwise, you don't eat much......at all. I don't know how you can go on that. Honestly, eating vegetarian stuff, or vegan better, really won't make you gain weight as there is literally no fat. You ate a muffin early which probably filled you up. I eat a lot even though I am vegan. Maybe gained two pounds since when I ate meat, dairy, eggs.

• mohini

A. Eat quick meals: perhaps two times a month. a few nights coming residence from paintings past due and my husband has already eaten I swing by way of McDonald's for a burger or a salad B. Dine-in or convey-out Restaurant meal: generally in no way. My husband and I particularly do not ever move out except it's with my mom and dad. C. Make dinner at residence (mac and cheese, hamburger helper-sort meal): in most cases two times per week D. Make a residence-cooked meal(now not always all from scratch however the major constituents did not come from a bag or field): such a lot almost always. My daughter is eight months historical. I make all her meals from scratch. My husband and I consume plenty of do-it-yourself pasta dishes, burgers, sandwiches, normally we make pizza. We even make stews normally. It simply relies on the night time and the way worn out we're. Growing up as a child my household ate dinner in combination each and every unmarried night time. Now I have my possess household and could love to do the equal however with my husband's paintings agenda it is not continually viable.

• Flute

The positive aspects (from safety angle)are:

1.You are a vegetarian

2.You are young

3. Tea and Salads are good.

4. Smoothie

5. Muffin, Veggie sushi are Ok.

6.Non-habitual chacolate consumption

Caution points:

1. French fries

2. Negative feeling (unfounded?)about your metabolism!

• Boreas

Not bad, you might want to eat more grains?

Muffins are always dangerous territory, often they have trans fat, you just don't know what is in them.

Metabolism does slow down after the teens years, but that can be combated with regular exercise. You have to keep your muscle mass up.

Also, keep track of your BMI.

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/BMI-weight-loss-...

Good luck.

I think I ate more than that just inhaling. I would die on that diet. No I'm not a fat *** either. I'm 5'9" and weigh 210. 46" chest 34" waist.

yer well thats pretty good, a choc bar ever now and then aint gunna hurt....lol

Where is your fiber? Your diet seems like its lacking a bit, but if you like we love it.

Source(s): Eating is not a bad thing,really.

I feel like that's too little, but whatever.

You eat better than I do!