Should I start dating again?

Since I was cheated by my ex, i really never wanted to go out for a while anymore. I just wanted to have fun and enjoy myself. However, lately, ive been feeling that i need a woman by my side again, but im afraid to get hurt again. Should i start dating again, or should i wait a bit longer til i forget about my ex, which has been like 1 year since we broke up.

Favorite Answer

Only you can answer this for yourself. You placed the time limit on yourself. You can take it off.

In order to go on with your life you will need to find a new woman that is part of the moving on process.

Don't be backward about asking a lady have you cheated on anyone before. It is good to know these things.

I have also been cheated on and when I got into a new relationship I found myself always accusing my man of cheating on me and never wanted him to go out with his friends because I always feared the worst! I have finally got over that and now I am not scared about cheating issues.

Just make sure that you are ready and not going to accuse like I did. I almost ran my man off but we are still together after 6 years.

I Hope everything goes well for you I know how this can mess with relationships.

I think you should go out there, experience more, be happy again. You shouldn't sit around and be thinking about your ex. No girl should cheat on a guy. It's pathetic.

You're probably feeling very lonely at the moment because it's been a year.!!! Go talk to some women, but don't get too attached just yet, get to know them heaps, like start off as good friends... then take it further, until you know you can trust them, good luck :)

That's up to you, when you think you are ready then you are. It's never too late to have a relationship. Unless like other people they want to get in a relationship when they are still young. But I suggest you get to know that person's background and herself more and you can start fresh.

i know how you feel but the way you got to look at it is she wasn't worth it because she cheated on you and i think if you do start up again maybe start off as friends or get to know the girl but you gotta be in it for the long run.

a year should be enough to get over ur ex, but if your still having feelings for her than its not right to start going out with someone

wow. its been a year since u broke up! damn - yea dont date til u completely forget about her. its not fair to the new girl

yes start dating

start dating again! You deserve to

What an I Don't Pass! oh yes, go ahead dating dude ... live your life :-) !