What's the best FREE web video recording software I can get legally?

I'm facing a bit of trouble here...all I just wanted to do was to record some videos of my sessions in my online video games, so I tried getting some web recording software. I disregarded FRAPS because the only way it will record my videos well is if I pay for the full version. I tried using HyperCam, but after... show more I'm facing a bit of trouble here...all I just wanted to do was to record some videos of my sessions in my online video games, so I tried getting some web recording software. I disregarded FRAPS because the only way it will record my videos well is if I pay for the full version. I tried using HyperCam, but after I recorded my videos, when I played it, the video appears to go super fast no matter WHAT FPS speed I set on it. Please, help me out greatly in this...the game is Rumble Fighter, BTW.
Update: I'm facing a bit of trouble here...all I just wanted to do was to record some videos of my sessions in my online video games, so I tried getting some web recording software. I disregarded FRAPS because the only way it will record my videos well is if I pay for the full version. I tried using HyperCam, but after... show more I'm facing a bit of trouble here...all I just wanted to do was to record some videos of my sessions in my online video games, so I tried getting some web recording software. I disregarded FRAPS because the only way it will record my videos well is if I pay for the full version. I tried using HyperCam, but after I recorded my videos, when I played it, the video appears to go super fast no matter WHAT FPS speed I set on it. Please, help me out greatly in this...the game is Rumble Fighter, BTW.
If you need more information, the game is a DirectX one, so I need a Web Recorder that can record for Direct X files too.
Update 2: And I'm using Vista too.