promotion image of download ymail app

Getting a past acquaintance investigated for child porn/molestation?

Someone I used to know told me that he was attracted to children. He lives with his 11 year old brother and mother that is in denial about the entire thing. I've contacted child services but they have yet to investigate the home (social services is rather notorious for this even in cases where phsyical abuse is apparent). I know he uses drugs in the home so I'm considering also contacting his local police about that. I don't know if it would get me anywhere.

He provided evidence to me that he was attending therapy sessions and had brought up his pedophilia to his counselor. My question is are either me the police privy to any of that information as part of evidence that he could have done something?

3 Answers

  • Joe F
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Never call Social Services for things like this, call C.P. S. and if they do not do anything call them back and tell them by this time tomorrow you want a report on the investigation or you are going to the news media with this.Believe ME they will get their butts in gear then!

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Sounds to me like your a little upset that isn't paying attention to you.

    No one likes a tattletail.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    thats messed up sorry no help

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.