Who Wins the Big Games This Week?

Oregon v. Boise St. Carolina v. NC State Bama v. Virgina Tech LSU v. Washington Navy v. Ohio State Georgia v. Ok. State BYU v. Oklahoma Maryland v. California I see: Oregon v. Boise St. - Boise Carolina v. NC State - USC Bama v. Virgina Tech - Alabama LSU v. Washington - LSU (but closer than you... show more Oregon v. Boise St.
Carolina v. NC State
Bama v. Virgina Tech
LSU v. Washington
Navy v. Ohio State
Georgia v. Ok. State
BYU v. Oklahoma
Maryland v. California

I see:
Oregon v. Boise St. - Boise
Carolina v. NC State - USC
Bama v. Virgina Tech - Alabama
LSU v. Washington - LSU (but closer than you might think)
Navy v. Ohio State - Ohio State
Georgia v. Ok. State - OSU
BYU v. Oklahoma - Oklahoma
Maryland v. California - Cal
Update: Jim - Washington will be improved over the 0-12 team last year... I think that the LSU players will be tired after going all the way to Washington, and overlook the game, thinking it will be an easy win. It will be very close untill the 4th quarter, when LSU's talent simply becomes too much for UW*. Similar... show more Jim - Washington will be improved over the 0-12 team last year... I think that the LSU players will be tired after going all the way to Washington, and overlook the game, thinking it will be an easy win. It will be very close untill the 4th quarter, when LSU's talent simply becomes too much for UW*. Similar to the LSU-Troy game last year.
Update 2: Joseph - You mean the same Ohio State that got ROCKED by the SoCal team that lost to Oregon State? And the same Ohio State that had so much trouble with Ohio? That means nothing.