Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

From a religious stand point, who liked the Left Behind Movies?

I never read the books, but i did see the movies and enjoyed them. Were the movies close in their depiction of the book of Revelation?

Favorite Answer

Anything with Kirk Cameron in it is bound to be funny. The man is a natural clown.

The lefts are ok, but I really like the Right Behinds. They're tighter.

There were great as far as I am concerned, revelations is hard to interpret but I think they got a message across,,

Source(s): Holy Bible,, John 3:16
  • nebtet

i only saw the 1st Left Behind movie. i liked it. it was hilarious. one the better comedy movies i had seen in awhile.

I saw the first one and thought it was quite funny.

All right