10 Points for a good Science Fair Project (Read details)?

Okay, I'm in Science 9/10 Honours, so my science fair topic has to be at a Grade 10 level. It can't have anything to do with plants or music (all the teachers hate those ones), and nothing like comparing brands of nailpolish, detergents, anything (they hate comparing brands too). But don't make it... show more Okay, I'm in Science 9/10 Honours, so my science fair topic has to be at a Grade 10 level. It can't have anything to do with plants or music (all the teachers hate those ones), and nothing like comparing brands of nailpolish, detergents, anything (they hate comparing brands too). But don't make it impossible, that you know will never work, like "Are Lemons The Cure To Cancer?". Just something advanced, not comparing brands, not impossible, and nothing to do with plants or music. Yeah, I know, sorry about the pickiness, but just tell me your ideas please! What did you do for your science fair? Oh, and if you give me a topic or question, please tell me what materials I would need, and how I would conduct the experiment. ANY advice would be great. If you can't answer everything, just answer at least one of the questions, or tell me your idea, but I will choose the best answer and give them five stars! Thanks so much! (:
9 answers 9