? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Can Some1 help me find Richard B Gersten Attorney @ Law in Collier County Naples FLorida?

I am searching for an attorney named Richard B Gersten that handled an adoption of my brothers daughter 9 years ago he just recently found out about this daughter because the mother has started regretting her decesion my brother is willing to anything and everthing to see his daughter he does not want to remove her from her current home but does want to have contact with her Richard B Gersten is the attorney that the mom used for the adoption we have tried everything that we know of to look for this lawyer the number listed for him is no longer in service can someone please tell me how to go about finding this lawyer and seeing if he is still practicing I don't know if he works for another law firm or for himself If you have any ideas please help me out and if you work for Collier County and can give me a hand please do..... Thanks Carmen Cruz

My brother was not having casual sex he was in a relationship with her they had a fight and she moved away and to get even with him for a stupid fight she waited until now to tell him about the baby and he didn't sign any papers giving the baby up for adoption since he didn't know she existed so he does have rights since he never gave them up

Favorite Answer

PO Box 596

Laurel, Florida 34272-0596

239.398.6801

Attygersten@aol.com

**He is no longer eligible to practice law in the State of Florida.

**The Bar's website indicates there is a disciplinary action against this person; they say if you want to know more, you have to email the Bar. Just go to their website.

Here's 2 possibilities:

Richard B. Gersten, a lawyer in Naples Florida

http://www.ibegin.com/directory/us/florida/naples/...

(this it the person whose contact info another poster mentioned above. I found no reference to a California law license or have ever been or worked in California, but it's possible that information is just not online, I didn't find a full bio or anything.)

Someone from San Diego named Richard Gersten, profession unknown, but pictures available:

http://www.facebook.com/richard.gersten?v=wall&vie...

There are some powerful tools that investigators can use to look people up on LexesNexis, for example, but you need to have a legitimate reason to legally use them and access to the databases are expensive. Sources like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn are commonly used as a low cost alternative and often in conjunction with the professional tools.

Gersten, Richard B

1100 5th Ave S #409

Lawyers phone number: 239-643-2013

Can be spelled as gersten, richad b

you can try www.martindale.com but even if you find him, if this is a closed adoption, you won't get information on the child. If it was an open adoption, the birth mother has the information.

Your brother has no parental or other rights to this child, and it would be very wrong of him to try to find her at this age and upset her with her family. He should mark the calendar for her 18th birthday, and if he is so inclined then, he can try to find her.

And this is a good lesson in not having casual sexual relationships with people - you never know when you may have made a baby that is now not yours anymore.

**EDIT** read your additional information. It is a casual relationship if either party thinks so little of the other that they will give away a child without the other's knowledge. I sort of suspect that girlfriend is being spiteful now, and there was no baby.

nevertheless - you cannot possibly be supporting your brother in his quest to wrest a 8 -9 year old girl away from the only family she has ever known. Think of this little girl first - that is the only important thing.

• groat

Q: what's the suitable weight for a lawyer? A: Ten kilos - yet that includes the urn. lol the single above is properly super! George and Lenny be certain to bypass North u.s. in a warm air balloon. even with the undeniable fact that, neither have been fairly experienced balloonists, and Lenny's recommendations rapidly drifted from navigation to recommendations of how clouds look like cuddly little bunny rabbits. Upon understanding that they have got been lost, George declared, "Lenny -- we can ought to lose some altitude so we are able to be certain the place we are." George shall we some warm air out of the balloon, which slowly descended under the clouds, yet he nonetheless could no longer tell the place they have been. some distance under, they could see a guy on the floor. George decreased the balloon, to ask the guy their region. while they have been low adequate, George called all the way down to the guy, "whats up, are you able to let us know the place we are?" the guy on the floor yelled lower back, "you're in a balloon, approximately a hundred feet up interior the air." George called all the way down to the guy, "you ought to be a lawyer." "Gee, George," Lenny replied, "how are you able to tell?" George responded, "simply by fact the advice he gave us is a hundred% precise, and is punctiliously ineffective". the guy called lower back as much as the balloon, "you ought to be a shopper." George yelled lower back, "Why do you assert that?" "properly," the guy replied, "you don't know the place you're, or the place you're going. you acquire into your dilemma by way of a loss of making plans, and could have prevented it by way of asking for help till now you acted. you anticipate me to furnish an instant therapy. if actuality learn you're interior the actual comparable place you have been in till now we met, yet now that's by some means my fault." Does this have something to do with he e book Of Mice and adult males?!? (like the characters!)