Ladies with big bums...?

how do you take it when a guy goes on and on about your bum? Sometimes i enjoy it but then it starts to get annoying, sometimes it makes me think guys dont want me for my looks or personality but just because of my bum shape. Would you consider it rude when a guy goes on a bout your bum and says how he would... show more how do you take it when a guy goes on and on about your bum?

Sometimes i enjoy it but then it starts to get annoying, sometimes it makes me think guys dont want me for my looks or personality but just because of my bum shape.

Would you consider it rude when a guy goes on a bout your bum and says how he would love to "beat you from behind"...?

What is your reaction to it?
Update: see what i mean boys dont take anything seriously..
Update 2: lol sfresh u my babys godfather u gta stay that not the stepfather hehe ;)
Update 3: wahum CHROME babyy!
Update 4: btw "wahum" is my shi* way of saying whats happening in patois
Update 5: ant boogie u r not seeing my booty so therefore the question shall remain worthless lol
17 answers