Ladies with big bums...?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
how do you take it when a guy goes on and on about your bum? Sometimes i enjoy it but then it starts to get annoying, sometimes it makes me think guys dont want me for my looks or ...show more
Update : see what i mean boys dont take anything seriously..
Update 2: lol sfresh u my babys godfather u gta stay that not the stepfather hehe ;)
Update 3: wahum CHROME babyy!
Update 4: btw "wahum" is my shi* way of saying whats happening in patois
Update 5: ant boogie u r not seeing my booty so therefore the question shall remain ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
It is totally disrespectful and rude to say that kind of comments all the time. I agree with you!
A sexy comment once in a while is ok, if the person is close to you, otherwise it is completely inappropriate.
yes, the guys around here show what kind of person they are when post that kind of comments too. I'd like to see their reaction if people yell at their moms, sisters, girlfriends that kind of comments in front of them too.

Source:

lf

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
LOL, all the answers were great but i could really relate to this one thank you :)
  • 2
  • Comment

Other Answers (15)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Ant Boogie v4.0 answered 5 years ago
    This question is worthless without pics of the booty in question.

--edit-- no fair
    • 4
    • Comment
  • GETitGIRL -------- answered 5 years ago
    I’m usually flattered and sometimes it just makes me laugh.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Chяoмє Caligula answered 5 years ago
    Bwoy Trina deya now! wah gwan?

i dont really pay much attention to a females butt since personally most of them i dated had none...

edit: seen mi kno how di ting set...
    • 2
    • Comment
  • ol' dirty bingo caller! answered 5 years ago
    *pokes*

Trina got cakes!
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Bye answered 5 years ago
    I wouldn't know, my bum is average.

But I would not be flattered by such statements, rude "compliments" are for little boys.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Leonel El Santiaguero answered 5 years ago
    LOL U SHOULD BE PROUD.......I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN AND SHES JIGGLING THAT THING U GET SPRUNG :D
    • 4
    • Comment
  • If a guy says he'd love to beat me from behind... I'd find that to be very rude. There's nothing appealing about that. It's actually kind of disgusting.

If it were my boyfriend saying it, OK... But just some random person or even a male associate saying it would rub me the wrong way.

If they want me to want them in return they need to tell me how smart I am or beautiful my smile is. No guy has any chance with me if I don't feel like he likes me for more than my body. I won't entertain anyone who does otherwise.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Cesaria Barbarossa - 40K answered 5 years ago
    Let me preface that I do NOT have a Buffie butt by any means, though my husband would lead me to believe so. He is the ONLY man who has the audacity to say something like that. It's how I carry myself. My demeanor is not one that would invite a stranger to comment on my butt in such a disrespectful manner. I don't find anything really noble or cute about that.

For someone who you don't know well at all to say something like that is extremely rude and it tells me that he doesn't respect you as a lady, just as a sex object.

I'm 32 though so my views on things might be different.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • misstressofdarkness002 answered 5 years ago
    OMG i know! i guy kept asking to squeez mine on his birthday! I told him its somthing that he could only fantisize on lol! just say it somthing you can NEVER have!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Tropical Plant answered 5 years ago
    Drop it like it's hot YEAAHH WAHOOO!!!!
    • 2
    • Comment
  • John.NY answered 5 years ago
    Don't worry be happy its a great thing trust
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kunta answered 5 years ago
    yeah girls with big butts in shape is a wow i think we men cant hadle our sexual feeling or whatvever better than girls n girls are more about personality but i dont go around touching or complimentin strager girls buttts ull come off as a perve but i wouldnt mind jus callin one pretty or attractive but not say bout her butt. but i definately beleive ya hav 1 cause i saw one ur avatar pics...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Mo' Nee Quah! luvs Newark NJ answered 5 years ago
    I honestly don't care. I consider it a compliment.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Analicia answered 5 years ago
    i ignore those types of people.
    and yeah i would consider that rude, very rude.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • PistolPete answered 5 years ago
    lol, i'd sacrifice a cute smile for a nice azz sorry just the way i am, i cant help it
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Faith answered 5 years ago
    The minute I see a guy look me up and down I wouldn't care to hear what he has to say to me. It would usually be something that disrespects me, but he's too blinded by his lust and lack of etiquette. I don't mind compliments for being in shape, including my butt, but sexual advances is disrespectful to me if I am not dating them.
    • 1
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock