Transparency issues while making a shell for the media player FLELE; how can I fix it?

I'm creating my own shell for the Japanese media player FLELE. I've created an alternate outfit for the character, but I keep running into transparency problems with this single piece of it and I have absolutely no idea why. I've checked the transparency settings of the image over and over again,... show more I'm creating my own shell for the Japanese media player FLELE. I've created an alternate outfit for the character, but I keep running into transparency problems with this single piece of it and I have absolutely no idea why. I've checked the transparency settings of the image over and over again, I've tried different transparency settings, I've gone through all the code in surfaces.txt and made any needed changes to any code that was relevant to the outfit, and I just can't seem to fix it.

What could possibly be the problem? Is this simply a bug or am I overlooking something? I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Note: I'm using Paint Shop Pro 8 for the images.
1 answer 1