who will be weaker AFC West or NFC North BQ?

which Division you think will be the weaker one this season....

BQ: How many Hipocrites are sucking up to Michael Vick now.

People are saying hes a dog killer now they are saying he will get the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

I never like the guy to begin with, Even if the Eagles make it all the way AFC is going to be tough

Favorite Answer

The AFC West is by far the weakest division in football. The only team worth a hoot is San Diego. KC, Denver, and Oakland are all under .500 teams.

The NFC North has 3 teams that will make some noise this year. The Bears, Vikings, and Packers all look good so far this preseason. So, to answer your question the AFC West will be weaker by a landslide.

BQ: We will see what happens with Vick this season. Remember he isn't eligible to play right away, and the Eagles are the biggest choke artists since the early '90's Buffalo Bills.

The AFC West should be the weaker of the two.The Chargers without a doubt are the team to beat in the AFC West. I think the NFC North will be quite competitive. The Vikings are probably the preseason favorites, but the Bears and Packers both have a legitimate shot at winning the division as well.

AFC west. The NFC North actually is a pretty good division. Packers have the perfect replacement for Brett Favre. Aaron Rodgers did extremely well playing under the radar. Bears actually have a competent QB now. Lions will be the surprise team of the NFL this year and win 6 or 7 games. And the Vikings won the division, still have AP and got Brett Favre.

Meanwhile the AFC West just has the Chargers. The Raiders will win all of 6 games. Cassel will lead the Chiefs to a 8-8 record, if he stays healthy. Broncos will have their worst season in a long time.

BQ: Everyone. Personally, I don't care, they will get to the Super Bowl with McNabb.

Source(s): 123

Are you kidding me? Comparing the weakest Division in football to what is shaping up to be one of the strongest? AFC West is weaker, no contest. 3/4 of the NFC North's teams should have at least 9 wins this year. And I see two NFC North teams making the playoffs.

AFC West:

Chargers

Raiders

Broncos

Chiefs

this is the weakest division in football. There might be 20 wins TOTAL in the division at the end of the year, with the Chargers getting 10 of them.

NFC North

Bears

Vikings

Packers

Lions

The Packers should be great this year, and the Vikings (if they can get the drama aside) should be decent too.

NFC North is quite possibly one of the strongest in the conference.

I think the NFC North will be better overall, but the best team will come from the AFC West out of the two divisions, that being the chargers in my opinion.

Dont give Vick a ticket to the superbowl yet, we've yet to see him face big blue yet. We'll see if he can pull out his fancy crap with Umenyiora, Tuck, Kiwanuka, Canty, Sintim and Boley flying around him on passing downs.

AFC West. The NFC North will probably be the Strongest Division in the NFC this year.

BQ- All the people who hated him and were Eagles fans. And if anyone gives the Eagles the Super Bowl, it's Donnovan McNabb.

I don't know, but the Steelers get to play both those divisions this year. :) I think they will get at least 13 wins this year

BQ: I could care less about Vick. That guy has mental problems. One thing I do know is that he isn't leading anyone to the Super Bowl. If the Eagles get there, it will be because of Donovan McNabb

AFC west is the weakest division in football.

All the Eagle Fans, because they always think there the best (they suck)