How do I explain to my daughter that the boob job she got for her 17th Birthday was her "college fund"?

You see my oldest daughter was never very bright so we never really thought she would make it out of high school. We never really worried about it though as she's a pretty girl and always been popular with the boys. We just thought she would marry some young rich fool and that would be that. Then when she... show more You see my oldest daughter was never very bright so we never really thought she would make it out of high school. We never really worried about it though as she's a pretty girl and always been popular with the boys. We just thought she would marry some young rich fool and that would be that.
Then when she asked for a boob job for her 17th Birthday we though well, she ain't going to college so we may as well give her something to fall back on.

Well now that she's had a year off from graduation and hasn't met a boy she has decided that she wants to go to college, well we never started a fund for her, and what money we did have we spent on the boob job and a home tanning bed.

So my question is how do I explain to her that going to college (even if we did have the money) isn't really going to do someone like her any good?

I gym membership would probably be a better investment.
Update: Hello: Here is a site just for teens and plastic sergery
http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_body/bea...