Sore throat and some green mucus (eww)?

I'll start with this... 2 weeks ago on a friday I had a mild sore throat...Saturday, it persisted so I went to urgent care. He said Viral. I puked all night that night...Sunday i felt sick so I had to take nausea meds that relaxed my stomach... Chronic sore throat persisted. White streaks appeared, spit up... show more I'll start with this... 2 weeks ago on a friday I had a mild sore throat...Saturday, it persisted so I went to urgent care. He said Viral. I puked all night that night...Sunday i felt sick so I had to take nausea meds that relaxed my stomach... Chronic sore throat persisted. White streaks appeared, spit up green stuff...eww... Monday, I called fam doc. Couldnt' see me but he said it sounded bacterial. Prescribed antibiotics... it started getting better. Highest temp was 101 and I had no further symptoms.

Yesterday, I got up with a sore throat. I thought it was from cleaning the house... So I drank water all day but it mildly got worse. I ended up taking advil by the end of the day. Took all night and this morning (my sore throat is getting worse ...but slowly... which is unusual). AND this morning I was hocking up green mucus (eww).... but now its just white.
No fever, no headache, no coughing, etc.... just the above.

Im so tired of being sick... and that's not it. Im having some stomach problems too.
Update: PS: Im starting to see white streaks (really small compared to the last episode) and it's wosening... I'm thinking strep again...but what are the chances!? I sanitized the WHOLE HOUSE after last time (2 weeks ago).