promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
lienot
Lv 4
lienot asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Are the Democrats going to listen to the American people or will they help fulfill?

the latest projections that if they do in fact push the health care fiasco through that they will lose as many as 100 SEATS in the 2010 House of Representatives election and the senate will lose the Democratic majority by the sane percentage?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fact - the Democrat REPRESENTATIVES are not "representing" anyone but the unions and big business donors who paid them off.

You don't think it's a "coincidence" that Obama took over GM and Chrysler and gave ownership to...... NOT lowly union members.... UNION OFFICIALS!!!!

You don't think it's a coincidence that Obama's team for "Heath Reform" is made up of CEOs from pharmaceuticals and hospital unions, do you?

The Democrats have ONE PLAN ONLY.... and that is to "give away" as much "free" stuff as they can, to get the uneducated masses to keep voting them back into power.

America is DEAD unless it wakes up and realizes what's going on around us and GET THESE SOB'S OUT of office !!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think there are far more people in favor of reform that what we are seeing! Obama campaigned for health care reform...he is merely following up on his campaign promises.

I cannot understand why anyone would be against reform! Feeding Wall Street has got to stop! Do you people enjoy feeding the greedy CEOs, lobbyists and pharmaceutical industries? The insurance companies, hospitals, and drug companies ALL are making HUGE profits! When is enough enough? When will the greed stop?

In the '90s, 95 percent of the monies collected was spent on health care...today it is only 70 to 80 percent! Do you people ENJOY being used?

And Obama said if you like what you have...you can keep it! Why are people against a choice? Republicans are against choice...republicans are feed by these corporations to keep the American people funding them! Ridiculous! Let people chose for themselves!

Almost 40 years later it is unbelievable that ANY American would support this:

Ehrlichman: “… private enterprise one.”

President Nixon: “Well, that appeals to me.”

Ehrlichman: “Edgar Kaiser is running his Permanente deal for profit. And the reason that he can … the reason he can do it … I had Edgar Kaiser come in … talk to me about this and I went into it in some depth. All the incentives are toward less medical care, because …”

President Nixon: [Unclear.]

Ehrlichman: “… the less care they give them, the more money they make.”

President Nixon: “Fine.” [Unclear.]

Ehrlichman: [Unclear] “… and the incentives run the right way.”

President Nixon: “Not bad.”

Obama was elected OVERWHELMINGLY!

Nixon and Kaiser are laughing at people for being so naive and gullible!

Tea baggers are just extremists that want Obama to fail. How can anyone call themselves Patriots? I guess that is a throw back to the Bush era....patriots were not a positive thing!

• 1 decade ago

Democrats seem to think that the media is part of some vast right wing conspiracy, so they'll ignore the warnings on the media about losing seats. Then when they lose majorities in both chambers in November 2010, they'll claim the elections were rigged.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wait til cap and trade goes down in flames, another backdoor tax on the American people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

That is why they haven't pushed it through yet.

• jack
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

the democrats will do ANYTHING to stay in power and they will pass ANYTHING to keep their power in congress

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Deb M - you can wake up now!

• PJTPA
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

lemmings

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.