Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

15 need to loose weight before summer?

Ok im 15 and really need to loose weight before the summer,, can someone give me a diet plan or advice?

• ny
    Best Answer

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together.

If you exercise without dieting, you will get bigger appetite, which

will lead to increase of weight, or muscle grow

underneath the fat layer, and make you bulkier. If you diet without

exercising, you will become flabby and will have excess skin. For

diet, go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans. For exercising,

start with walking, and then switch to running/jogging. Running is the

most efficient and calorie-burn exercise ever. If you are overweight a

lot, walk first or you may have health complications (heart attack,

disjointed bones and so on). Weight lifting is a good means to target

your problem areas for men and women. It's not necessarily to become a

bodybuilder or even join a gym - a couple of dumbbells will help you

to target your problem areas (stomach, butt, legs, arms, chest).

• Molly

well. dont start about calories. theyre actually the measure of how much energy is in what you eat, along with the carbs and such. instead, limit sugar. make sure you treat yourself once a week. if you mess up do something you hate to sort of punish yourself but dont strain yourself. dont workout too much because muscle weighs more than fat does. basically you can cut down a little bit but make sure you eat enough. fruits n veggies. less meat actually does help you lose weight. thats why most vegans are skinny as a stick. i hope this helps somewhat :D

I just turned sixteen and started school and softball. I have been eating less and have been going to softball six days a week, since the beginning of school (4 weeks ago) I have lost seven pounds. I suggest eating less and healthier and maybe running or taking up a sport :)

I've checked out every diet under the sun but nothing worked as well as acai berry. I acknowledge they say that pills do not work, nevertheless they sure worked for me, and they have been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There's a free trial going on currently at http://hatits.myinshape.info , why not try it, what's the worst that could happen?

im guessing you live in australia since summers nearly over here :) well anyway, I recommend you eat exactly what you used to eat, but in HALF :) so cut everything in half, all your meals etc. YOu can still eat cookies, cake, cereal, bread EVERYTHING, but in half. :) this is a diet plan made out of my common sense lol. Also, exercise would be beneficial, so you should do at least 30 minutes cardio :) good luckk x

cutting out white bread and pasta

think ahead to how youll eat and exercise on the weekends its easy to get too relaxed on saturdays and sundays but healthy living is a 7 day a week endeavor

If you have a seperate room keep small useful exercise equipment Use those equipment while reading and listening songs

muscle burns at least four times as many calories as fat does so try twenty minutes of strength straining two to three times a week

sleep in a cold room sleeping in a cold room is a best way to force your body to heat itself up for hours