hello asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I have several video clips and want to make a dvd menu template. What software shall I use?

Favorite Answer

Hey! I think what you need is a Video to DVD Conversion software. I recommend you use this Wondershare DVD Converter Studio, by which you can make a dvd menu template from your video clips. You can use the built-in DVD menu template or you can customize your DVD menu by applying your favorite music as background music and picture as background image. That really works well. You can have a try. The free download is available at: http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/dvd-converter-studi...

• ric

i desire to recommend you a DVD Ripper. it ought to somewhat rip DVD, DVD Foler(Video_TS Folder), IFO archives to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-a million, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc. with large rapid DVD ripping speed and proper photograph and sound high quality. It additionally can edit the DVD video clips, alongside with trim a video clip, crop the action picture, merge various titles or chapters into one record etc. wish can help you!