Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why couldn't Jesus turn the guys who had him prisoner into wine?

I think Jesus was dumb The human body is made out of water, Didnt he go to biology class?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's because he wanted them to whip him and all sorts of other kinky stuff. Things just got out of hand, and he forgot the safety word, so he started saying Bible verses like 'Why have you forsaken me?' and 'Father, into Thy hands, I commend thy spirit.'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Elmer did you happen to realize that Jesus had a mission to complete? He came to earth from heaven to die for our sins. Not play silly games with you. He is our Savior. Not a comedian on the comedy club tour. This is serious business and Jesus was to pay the price for all our sins.

He did and we are all still here because of what He did on the cross.

He is not dumb. He is smarter then you are. He does not have to go to school but you do.

• 1 decade ago

Lol replace the word "Jesus" with David Blaine and you will get your answer.

Magic isn't real. Jesus was magic.

• 1 decade ago

Who said he couldn't? You think Jesus was hung ona cross against his will? You should read your Bible again. He had hte power to bring 12 thousand angels and destroy everything. But he decided to do what GOD wanted, and that was to become a blameless lamb for the sacrifice of sins; fulfilling the covenent created by Abraham and God thousands of years before. Thus, making it so that all men could be forgiven of sins

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If he would have turned the guy into wine, you would have missed the whole point. Do you know what the point was???

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You, my friend, fail biology forever. They even made an article on it just for you: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YouFail...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No Jesus was not dumb. There probably was no biology class back then. He did not come to the world just to perform miracles. He knew he was going to die on the cross before anyone held him prisoner, and he chose to die for our sins.

• 1 decade ago

blah blah, people.

that was hilarious. =D

Source(s): lulz
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think you may be missing the point that Jesus had to die because he was the ultimate sacrifice to defeat sin.

Jesus could have done many things but had reasons for what he did do.

• 1 decade ago

Hahaha good one. Star for you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.