Jim
Jim asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

If I eat Progresso soups that have zero Weight Watchers Points, does that mean I can eat all I want?

Favorite Answer

Nooo! It means if you are following the points you don't have to count one serving. If you hav e more than that, you add it all up.

• coe

Ice cubes. If i undergo in ideas rightly even fruit fees factors, different decision is do a jiffy of workout to earn extra factors, or merely pass to sleep so which you cant devour. stable success

The point of being on a diet means that your being more conscious about what your eating and you should be eating equal amounts of different types of foods, fruits, veggies, carbs and proteins.

Eventually all that sodium will catch up to ya.

definitely not of course, you have to balance your diet. its just a way for you to fill up without filling up your weight watchers allowance.

uhmmm, i have wondered that too eventhough im not on weight watchers.

but i wouldn't think so because there are still calories in them so go by the calories unless there are zero calories, if there are no calories why not?=]