Is this a Good Nba Trade look inside?

Then Chris Bosh would Propley sign a Extension with Detroit He said he loves Detroit most of his Fam lives there and he wouldnt have to move far

Update:

Pistons Get-Chris Bosh,Demar DeRozan

Raptors Get-Amare Stoudmire,Jared Dudley

Suns Get-Tayshaun Prince,Jason Maxiell,1st Rounder From Pistons 2nd Rounder from Raptors

PG-Rodney Stuckey

SG-Rip Hamilton/Ben Gordon

SF-Demar DeRozan

PF-Charlie Villenuvia

C-Chris Bosh

PG-Jose Calderon

SG-Marco Benelli

SF-Hedo Turkologu

PF-Amare Stoudmire

C-Andrei Bargnani

PG-Steve Nash

SG-J-Rich

SF-Tayshaun Prince

PF-Channing Fyre/Jason Maxiell

C-Robin Lopez

and Get a 1st Rounder and 2nd Rounder

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I actuallty like the trade it is fair on each side I like what each team gets.you did good on this trade. I really like it dont let these haters take you down because it is a great trade.

• 1 decade ago

Being a Detroit fan, I would love this and accept it with arms wide open.

I must say though, Raptors would never do this. They are basically trading Bosh and DeRozan for Amare (Dudley isn't much). Suns might accept it but Lopez starting at center would kind of scare them off.

• 1 decade ago

Horrible!!! How is Amare going to play if calderon can't really create for him.

Bosh creates all for himself, anyways that is not a good trade. Bosh is a beast with Tdot.

• 1 decade ago

im not big on bosh, i think he's overrated. But the raps wouldn't give up their arguably two most talented players for amare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

so pistons give up prince and maxiell? and in return get someone better than prince and a top 10 pick?

• Ray
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I dont think the suns would trade amare. he too good and still young. Frye is nowhere near as good as him to replace him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually that's the best one I have seen in awhile. Idk if it would actually happen though, The Raps really love Derozen and the Pistons really like Maxiell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.