I would convert the voltage (using and inverter and possibly a transformer, check Radio Shack or a RV/camping supply establishment) to 110 volts AC (220 volts outside US & Canada) so a Reptisun or similar standard reptile UVB lamp can be attached. Make sure the wattage of the converter is adequate for the bulb you are using (especially important if you're using a high-powered mercury vapor light). As far as the specific bulb to get, I would check http://uvguide.co.uk to see if the output of a particular bulb is adequate, and also to make sure it does not contain harmful near-UVC wavelengths that can severely injure reptiles and people -- see the site's discussion of FS lamps, also called phototherapy lamps because some dermatologists use(d) them on psoriasis, etc. patients.
basic electrical knowledge, and http://www.uvguide.co.uk