post your results & your zodiac signs please :]

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Leo Venus,just like Veggie! :D

BUT The quiz says -

Your Love Sign is Libra

You've never had a problem getting dates. You're very charming and outgoing.

People are drawn to your easy going and friendly ways. You're fun to flirt with.

You're a great date, but it's hard for you to transition into a serious relationship.

You have doubts about settling down, and you can never decide if someone is truly meant for you.

I'm so proud of having a Libra Venus! <3

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Capricorn; I'm an Aries

You tend to have rather traditional views of love. You're very old fashioned.

You are a competitive person, and you are driven to find the best partner possible.

While you have high standards, you are realistic about love. You don't expect perfection.

You are a trustworthy and truthful partner. You are faithful and honest to a fault.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Aquarius

You fall in love as easily as the next person, but you do it on your terms.

For you, love is always unconventional and even a little freaky.

You're an independent and inventive person. You are drawn to someone wacky and totally cutting edge!

It's hard to predict who you'll fall for next. You don't even know yourself.

ALL of the Astrology blogthings i've done so far keep giving me "Aquarius"! strangely, the only aspects i have in Aquarius are Lilith and Saturn.

Cancer Sun

Sagittarius Moon

Leo Mercury

Taurus Mars

Cancer Venus

Scorpio ASC and Decanite..

• Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are a sensitive, romantic soul. You are classically romantic.

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored.

Source(s): I AM A CANCER; HAHA.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Cancer

When you fall in love, you take it very seriously. You want to be bonded to your soulmate.

You tend to hold on to relationships way past their expiration date. It's hard for you to let go.

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored

Source(s): ries
  • 1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Sagittarius

You have a very philosophical perspective on romance. You don't take any of it too personalty.

People fall in love. People fall out of love. That's life.

You tend to be an honest and flighty partner. You get bored easily, and you don't mind if your sweetie knows it.

Your heart is carefree, wild, and irresponsible. You tend to get in trouble with love, but it's always been a fun ride.

Gemini =) definitely correct ^_~

• 1 decade ago

"Your Love Sign is Cancer

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored."

Pisces Sun. Virgo Moon. Taurus Rising.

• Your Love Sign is Libra

You've never had a problem getting dates. You're very charming and outgoing.

People are drawn to your easy going and friendly ways. You're fun to flirt with.

You're a great date, but it's hard for you to transition into a serious relationship.

You have doubts about settling down, and you can never decide if someone is truly meant for you.

Source(s): I'm a Leo
  • Sarah*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Your Love Sign is Aquarius

You fall in love as easily as the next person, but you do it on your terms.

For you, love is always unconventional and even a little freaky.

You're an independent and inventive person. You are drawn to someone wacky and totally cutting edge!

It's hard to predict who you'll fall for next. You don't even know yourself.

Sagittarius sun

Leomoon

Aquarius rising

Aries Mars

Scorpio Venus

It got my "love sign" wrong this time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

*Your love sign is Cancer*

You are the most loving of all types. You will go to great lengths to make your partner feel adored

Source(s): Scorpio w/ venus in Libra
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.