how can I redo my homework assignments on my math lab?

I was taking my homework assignments on my math lab. The professor said we could do the assignments over and over again many time and change our score. If this is really possible as i have been having trouble figuring it out. Please let me know I also have a quiz to take and I can take it 3 time please help thanks

Best Answer

click on the number, which ever one you got wrong... then at the bottom click similar question... it will change the question, usually its the same answer but sometimes its not... it will change the x to a check mark!! hope i helped!! weird, im doing my homework and googled your answer.... then i figured out!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I was taking my homework assignments on my math lab. The professor said we could do the assignments over and over again many time and change our score. If this is really possible as i have been having trouble figuring it out. Please let me know I also have a quiz to take and I can take it 3 time...

Source(s): redo homework assignments math lab: https://biturl.im/IKW0S

Pearson Math Lab