Teens: Bags for school?

I'm going shopping for a bag for school today. And is there anything in particular that's "in" or "out"? I'm going to be a sophomore and the bag should be able to carry at least 2 binders in it. Any help? :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There are some really cool bags at Target. Right now i would have to say that plaid is "in". Also any bag from Hollister or another namebrand store is always cool...........

Source(s): personal experience
  • 4 years ago

Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Hollister Co. Aeropostle Victoria's Secret pink:]]

• 1 decade ago

your a sophomore you should know that as the year goes on you might have to cary a heavier load.

just go with a book bag or back pack or what ever you call it.

a lot of girls at my school just have simple black ones and then there fancy purses.

dont be like the freshman who try to use totes and sit there complaining.

• 1 decade ago

get a plain canvas tote bag

it goes with everything and it will probably be big enough for your supplies too

i use one and i have 4 binder, 2 textbooks, and other miscellaneous items in it and i do fine :)

i dont even use a locker so yeah

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Who cares? Get a regular Backpack that make sure everything fits.

Its not like people are going to ever notice

• just get a backpack. trust me, it is way better than using a "cute" bag. get one at pacsun like someone else said. I have a plain brown jansport one. I have had it for three years now.

• 1 decade ago

Does it even matter what's "in" or not? Just get what you like. You could get either a tote or a backpack... Just make sure it's big enough.

• Meghan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Nothing is really "out". But tote bags are "in". I use a Roxy tote back.

• 1 decade ago

totes?. those are what most people carry in our school its like a purse/bag they are nice you can find them at wet seal,charlotte russe,hollister(very expensive),and aero has some nice ones

• 1 decade ago

Just get a backpack. I'd get one from pac sun. That's where I got mine. It's cute.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.