Teens: Bags for school?

I'm going shopping for a bag for school today. And is there anything in particular that's "in" or "out"? I'm going to be a sophomore and the bag should be able to carry at least 2 binders in it. Any help? :)

Best Answer

There are some really cool bags at Target. Right now i would have to say that plaid is "in". Also any bag from Hollister or another namebrand store is always cool...........

Source(s): personal experience

Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Hollister Co. Aeropostle Victoria's Secret pink:]]

your a sophomore you should know that as the year goes on you might have to cary a heavier load.

just go with a book bag or back pack or what ever you call it.

a lot of girls at my school just have simple black ones and then there fancy purses.

dont be like the freshman who try to use totes and sit there complaining.

get a plain canvas tote bag

it goes with everything and it will probably be big enough for your supplies too

i use one and i have 4 binder, 2 textbooks, and other miscellaneous items in it and i do fine :)

i dont even use a locker so yeah

Who cares? Get a regular Backpack that make sure everything fits.

Its not like people are going to ever notice

• just get a backpack. trust me, it is way better than using a "cute" bag. get one at pacsun like someone else said. I have a plain brown jansport one. I have had it for three years now.

Does it even matter what's "in" or not? Just get what you like. You could get either a tote or a backpack... Just make sure it's big enough.

• Meghan

Nothing is really "out". But tote bags are "in". I use a Roxy tote back.

totes?. those are what most people carry in our school its like a purse/bag they are nice you can find them at wet seal,charlotte russe,hollister(very expensive),and aero has some nice ones

Just get a backpack. I'd get one from pac sun. That's where I got mine. It's cute.