I haven't been on any bc in just over a year and still no baby...also lack of sex drive?

I stopped taking birth control just after I got married last June ready to have a baby and also thinking the pills were the reason for my lack of a sex drive. well, going off the pill didn't help that one bit. sex is very infrequent for being a recent married couple, maybe once a week. what is something I could... show more I stopped taking birth control just after I got married last June ready to have a baby and also thinking the pills were the reason for my lack of a sex drive. well, going off the pill didn't help that one bit. sex is very infrequent for being a recent married couple, maybe once a week. what is something I could do to boost my drive? also, even though we don't have sex often (working on that though!) is there possibly something wrong with me for not being pregnant yet? my periods are crazy too, they always were since I was just on the mini pill when i was on the pill. any insight would be much appreciated and I am also thinking about going in to get checked out by a dr too. thanks.