Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Whats the Average height for 14 year old boy?

Favorite Answer

average for a 14 year old boy is 5'5" but its an older chart i got that from, these days its like 5'6-7.

the range is awesome though like some boys may have not entered puberty at all and be under 5ft some may have finished puberty and have tall genes and be 6'6"+

id say often you se 14 year olds between 5'4" and 5'11"

In my workl, I artwork with boys style 6 to 17. On any given 12 months, i'm able to count style what proportion 14 12 months previous boys are over 5' 2" on my hands with hands left over. From my working with boys i'm able to declare the two element a boy seems forward to is breaking the 5 foot mark, and the a hundred lbs mark, and nicely over ninety% of boys attain the two those mark at the same time as age 14. very few boys attain eather a sort of marks in the previous age 14. those that do are seen huge for thier age.

This is like ur sixth question about how tall u are, stop asking these questions, u must know the answer by now!

I'm not sure, because i'm 5ft 10in, but the shortest person I know (who is 14) is 4 ft 11in....so anywhere in there, i suppose.

Judging by your other post, you are over average.

2 feet and 4 inches.

5'6. But again everyone is different