madmadison28 asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

Nike SQ Dymo 3 wood vs. SQ Sumo 3 wood. What one is better?

I just recently purchased the Nike Dymo 3 wood and I also tried the SQ Sumo club and did not see a huge difference. I was wondering what's the main difference and what one can be named better. Also, why does Tiger use the SQ Dymo driver but his SQ Sumo 3 wood?

Best Answer

Well the reason you see Tiger use different clubs is because of feel. His gut tells him it feels easier to use a Sumo than a Dymo. There is a million reasons why people react differently to different clubs.

That is why you see no Pro who uses the same exact clubs with the same grips and shafts as someone else, they all react differently.

If you don't feel a difference between them, that just means you react to the different clubs. Personally I use the Sumo2 hybrid 3 wood, and I love it. However, I didn't like the supposedly "better" Taylormade model, and I went with the Sumo.

So you can't say which one is better because everyone is different, so the answer is whichever one you think you can swing better with.

But the differences between the two is that the Dymo uses "upgraded" materials than the Sumo, and it is basically the new version of a Sumo

Nike Sq Dymo 3 Wood

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): nike sq dymo 3 wood sq sumo 3 wood better: https://shortly.im/t3oql

i have a sumo driver an 5-wood and a dymo 3 wood. I know its not really apples to apples but i like my sumo alot better. I hit them both long and accurate. But it still comes down to witch ever you like. If YOU dont like the way the club looks or plays then you will never believe in it.

Source(s): experience