are there many diagnostic medical sonographer jobs available in the state of Tennessee?

specifically middle Tennessee

any input would help!

thanks!

Favorite Answer

I don't live there, so I don't have any first hand knowledge on TN specifically, but I go to school for DMS in a different state & there are VERY few job openings around where my school is located. This is bc so many graduates live near the school and have flooded the market in that area. So I looked up the accredited DMS programs in TN & there are 2 in Memphis, 1 in Chattanooga, 1 in Nashville, & 1 in Gallatin. So I think it's safe to say that the job situation near those cities is not great. But in the other areas of TN, there are probably a lot more openings.

I hope that helps some! :)

Something else you can do is search online job listings for specific cities and see what comes up. That should give you a pretty good idea.