? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

Do most guys have thoughts about other guys?

I sometimes see one of my mates sagging or something and think hes got a nice *** and sometimes when their getting changed I look for their bulges, I am straight but I always have gay thoughts about my friends and I think most of them are fit.

Do most guys have gay thoughts,

If your a guy do you?

Btw I'm 14

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Everyone has curious sexual tendencies, especially at your age. Why do you think so many people start masturbating at early ages. It also helps them to decide what they like and what turns them on.

I used to fool around with my best friend all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Girls and guys both do it at 14 years old. They are just curious about other people their own age. I promise. Completely natural. Don't worry about it. Most guys wont confess to it, but most of your friends probably have done the same thing. Your absolutely normal.

• Lance
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

At 14 you're just curious. Usually older men won't be checking out other guys unless they are gay or bi.

• 1 decade ago

it is perfectly natural for a man to have some thoughts for another man. It is natural. I would say most men are curious. Doesn't mean they are gay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I know that you probably don't want to hear from a girl, but I'm 14 and taking psychology and my teacher says that it's normal. You look because you're trying to see if your... erm... size, is normal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think thats pretty normal

you can still be straight and think about the same sex once in a while

your just growing up and going thru changes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

errr......I think thats just a phase when you go through puberty where you are more curious about sexual orientation, it will probably go away lol. and no, I've never had thoughts like that. im lovin on the girls :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't really have gay thoughts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably

im a girl and im straight and i do that to other girls

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude your sick

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.