Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm 14 and I want to have sex with my girlfriend.?

I am 14 and my girlfriend and I have talked about having sex. I don't know if we are both ready. If we did I would use condoms but I feel kind of nervous. We are both virgins. I am also a little scared to show her my penis. I don't know if she's expecting it to be huge which it's not. What should I do and can anyone help me with showing her my penis because she would do other things to me that don't involve having sex.

Favorite Answer

1. Everybody is going to tell you don't do it your too young; guess what we live in a brave new world. I lost my virginity at 13 to my girlfriend of 12, we lost it to each other. For me it gave me a good outlook on having relationships from then on since the most difficult/embarrasing/anxious action had already been taken.

2. You'd be suprised man, most girls actually don't want Mr. footlong in the sack, they like a guy who can make love to their mind as well as their body.. size, (I wont say in all cases,) kind of doesn't matter. Floozy girls want bigger guys cause they just get it a lot and need something monster to give 'em that good jolt.

3. Having sex at your age is dangerous to your head and emotions, you will I repeat WILL get super attached to eachother for a while, but losing it that early means you'll both, or maybe just one of you, start looking around wanting to explore the wonderous world of knockin' boots. Be prepared (not expect) your heart will get a little extra broken because you thought you two shared something special. Meaningful sex always carries with it a freight train of emotions, and emotions are stupid little bastards that rarely know whats best for you in the long run.

I've rambled but I'm speaking from experience; think it through, have several *adult chats about whether or not you two just aren't excited to bone down for the first time. Make the choice and live with it.

Other than that, sex f*ckin rocks!

Source(s): 13 Years of screwing around.

Well, if your scared you are obviously not ready. My suggestion, don't have sex. I did, my ex boyfriend double layered condoms and they still broke, so I ended up being a teen mom(got pregnant when I was 14, still am 14 and I have a 2 month old babygirl) So, don't have sex, because you are not ready, I can tell because you are scared. Your mom is probably mid 30's, right? She doesn't want to be a 34 year old grandmother like mine is.

Source(s): personal experience

well i'm 13 and my boyfriend is 14(we're both freshman though, and i'm turning 14 next month) and we've been going out for nine months. We've never done anything like that but we've talked about it. But I've decided that i don't need to do that stuff, because I don't need to. Even though sometimes I may want to. Bu you should really wait and see if your completely ready for that because it's huge! And if you show here it even though it's not huge I'm sure she won't be disappointed if she really likes you for the right reasons. Hope I helped, and think about what you do before you do it.

• 24z

I afraid that you are not ready to have sex. Listen you guys are still young and sex is not a requirement it's an option (you can choose to do it or not to do it). Both partners must be ready to have sex and it should not be done just to please one person. Talk to your girlfriend and tell her that you are not ready. Just know that you will ALWAYS remember your first time. So you can have sex 100 times and forget about all of them but your first will be engraved in your head. You don't want to have a bad first time. Communication is key to a relationship so talk to her.

You both are very nervous so that means you both need to talk about very serious decision. Having sex is a big deal, and should not be taken lightly. And because of your concern regarding your size, maybe you should wait a little longer before doing something that serious.

• .

Minimum age should be 18. That's when a person is legally responsible for the consequences of their actions. Prior to that, your folks are primary responsible...and they shouldn't have to pay one cent toward medical bills for pregnancy or STD treatment for their kid.

If a person wants to have sex, they need to be able to handle ANYthing that might occur...physically, financially, and emotionally.

If ya can't pay, don't play. Otherwise, it's just irresponsible and should be illegal.

Sex not occur before:

1. You are ready to deal with a pregnancy, should it occur

2. You are ready to deal with an STD, should it occur

3. When you know how a woman can become pregnant (all the ways it can occur)

4. When you know what the various STDs are and how they are transmitted and how to help protect against them

5. When you are ready to insist your partner wear a condom (female) or insist that you wear one (male)

6. When you are on a reliable form of birth control and using it properly (female) or ensure that she is (male)

7. When you are ready to deal with any emotional issues that may come from being intimate with another person

Until you've got those things covered, you should not have sex.

When I was 14, I wanted to have sex all the time. Now that I'm 18, I realize that those are just the hormones talking. Just wait man, seriously. I've known people who've had babies as teens. The really don't get far in life after high school. :)

Hope this helps.

Holy mumma.

Boy!? What's wrong with you? Darn.

Take your mind off your boxers and focus on something a little less um...STUPID AND IRRESPONSIBLE. I mean did you even think about what could happen? Either one of you could be carrying anything dangerous you never know. Both of your own stupid fault. Cus this is gonna be real great for you. Having a baby at 15! CONGRATS YOUR STUPID.

Cus your the big boy who knows how to even have proper sex let alone put on a freaking condom.

I'm a year younger then you, and if one of my boyfriends turned round to me and said

" Hey bebeh. Wanna have sex ^_^ " I'd dump there sorry a'ss.

Okay, what you do is have a movie date or something, and have her pick out the movie, and make sure it's something sort of romantic, to get you both in the mood for having sex, or her giving oral, etc. And hey, most guys' penises at your age aren't big, and you're still going through puberty, so it's probably not done growing. She should just accept you, and most girls don't care about penis size. Just make sure you are both ready, and make sure you don't make a big mistake with her by having sex. You two should be in love, not just doing it because it feels good. I would be extra safe at your age, and make sure you wear a good, trusted brand of condom, and make sure she's on the pill just in case anything happens. Sex is a serious thing, and it shouldn't be taken as a joke. Good luck, man. Make good choices.

okay, well youre 14! i dont think youre ready to be having sex at this age. whats the rush!? you have your wholeee life ahead of you for that! if you do it too soon it could ruin your relationship. and relationships at that age dont usually last very long. that should be done with someone you love, when you are mature enough to have it. and what if something goes wrong and she gets pregnant? i dont think you want to be a teen parent. and if youre scared to show her youre penis, then youre probly not mature enough for this big step yet.

hope this helps and i hope you make the responsible decission and wait!