My son is 9 years old and has chronic constipation and has been prescribed Movicol?

My son is 9 years and has had chronic constipation for the past year or so, he has at last been referred to the hospital and has been put on Movicol he has to take 3 sachets twice daily, but he hates the taste and refuses to take it and its becoming a battle every time. Ive mixed it with fruit squash and orange... show more My son is 9 years and has had chronic constipation for the past year or so, he has at last been referred to the hospital and has been put on Movicol he has to take 3 sachets twice daily, but he hates the taste and refuses to take it and its becoming a battle every time. Ive mixed it with fruit squash and orange juice, he sometimes spills it over or throws it away, he needs to be taking it Im really worried he isn't back to the hospital for another month. Please can anyone help