Atheists, how could all these be by chance?

How could a non-living, unintelligent matter bring about billions of living, intelligent beings. I know energy exists but all I'm saying is that there must be someone in control of it. Which is likey to exist be chance: Simple or Complex? I mean if we were simple beings then maybe we were made by chance but... show more How could a non-living, unintelligent matter bring about billions of living, intelligent beings. I know energy exists but all I'm saying is that there must be someone in control of it. Which is likey to exist be chance: Simple or Complex? I mean if we were simple beings then maybe we were made by chance but since we seem so complex, then maybe someone designed us. Why does the human body have so many cells? Why does our body have healing abilities? Why do we desire food and how did food come to exist? Since energy went as far as making sure we had all the required cells to survive and sense organs for observation, why couldn't it make us morally perfect?

I'm not trying to be offensive, so if you have any explanation as to why you don't think God controls it please share. And if you are going to mock, ridicule or say no evidence, please this is not the place.