Im only 13 but i really wanna live by myself!?

im 13 and i am a very responsible kid. i always clean up after myself and im just very independent. i basically take care of myself. ive been having problems at home with my mom and my sister cuz i feel like they always gang up on me and my sister (who is 10) is always hitting me and hurting me and somehow it all... show more im 13 and i am a very responsible kid. i always clean up after myself and im just very independent. i basically take care of myself. ive been having problems at home with my mom and my sister cuz i feel like they always gang up on me and my sister (who is 10) is always hitting me and hurting me and somehow it all comes back to me and i always get blamed. i really wish i could just live on my own. like seriously. i cant take it anymore at my house. my dad is the only one who understands me and he is never around cuz he goes away for work for long periods of time. i wish i just had my own apartment or something where i could just be by myself lol. i just wish i knew what to do.
so i guess im just venting here but do you think there is any way where i could at least feel like i was alone? i was thinking i could live in the basement of my house and just take care of myself down there but its a complete mess down there and it would take forever to clean it up. i would do it, its just i have no where to put all the stuff (theres old toys and crap down there that we dont use anymore).
maybe when my dad gets home then i could ask him to help me clean out the room and he could install a sink and lights and stuff...any advice on that??
any other comments would be nice too (as long as they are nice!)
thnxx
Caileigh~*
Update: OK IM NOT SAYING THAT I WANT TO GO MOVE OUT AND LIVE BY MYSELF NOW IM JUST SAYING THAT I NEED MORE IDEAS TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE FREEDOM.