Why all of a sudden are insurance companies so willing....?

Okay, first of all, I do not support 0bama Care or anything this man is proposing. However, I am not one of those right wingers who thinks our health care system is perfect, either. I don't understand, though, why all of a sudden insurance companies seem so willing to stop the practise of cancelling policies... show more Okay, first of all, I do not support 0bama Care or anything this man is proposing. However, I am not one of those right wingers who thinks our health care system is perfect, either. I don't understand, though, why all of a sudden insurance companies seem so willing to stop the practise of cancelling policies for sick people and stopping the practise of denying people coverage for pre-epreexistingitions.

It makes me very angry that they are all of a sudden so willing to work with people. Granted, I have never been denied coverage for a pre-epreexistingth condition and I do have a serious one, but it doesn't make it right. If these companies were so scared of being put out of business they should have tried to fix the problem long before 0bama decided to step in. Now, because of them, those of us who do have insurance are going to suffer.

What would my plan be? I would support subsisubsidizingrance premiums for low income people, but many people who don't have insurance CAN afford it, they just choose not to make it a priority. I would require everyone to be covered, just not under a government plan. I would much rather an insurance company make life and death decisions for me then the democrats, or even the Republicans for that matter.