PARENTS buying CONDOMS for their TEENS?

I happen to notice that I see many parents buy their own teens condoms.(Though not all)It's like they actually are fine with their kids having sex.They want to make sure that their kids are having safe sex but it's still wrong.Yes there are some responsible parents who are still a little more reasonable... show more I happen to notice that I see many parents buy their own teens condoms.(Though not all)It's like they actually are fine
with their kids having sex.They want to make sure that their
kids are having safe sex but it's still wrong.Yes there are some responsible parents who are still a little more reasonable but some parents are just like ''Do you want some condoms?''They need to understand that sometimes some condoms brake and then we wonder why there's so many teen pregnancy's.What do you think of this?Have you noticed that too?Is this ok or totally wrong?