If I have an IVA in UK can I move / work in America?

Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA)

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can work in the USA if you have the proper visa/permit to do so. Your financial situation will not prevent you from obtaining the permit/visa if you are otherwise qualified to do so.

    Most companies in the USA do background checks regarding previous criminal and financial backgrounds. In many cases (depending on what you are wanting to do here) if you have a poor credit history they will not hire you.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I'd say it looks genuine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.