Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

My boss won't pay me for my overtime...?

i always work overtime and the overtime hours are on my checks a regular wage. He owns a chain of tanning salons ans uses a popular ( I think adp) payroll. If I ask or demand overtime, I'll surely be fired. I live in washington state.

SO WHAT CAN I DO ( QUIETLY) TO GET PAID WHAT I AM OWED??? IT'S THE LAW RIGHT???

• Rudy
    Favorite Answer

If you work more then 40 hours a week you should get paid 1.5 times you hourly rate. It's the law. There should also be big signs stating this some place in each of his stores. Either in the back office, break room or when you clock in/out

If you are working more then 40 hours a week, then he is breaking the law, the missing signs will only add it to. If they are doing it to you they are doing it to other employees as well.

Report them to the state, you will get your back pay. Then if they fire you, you can sue them

Wow can not have faith some one mentioned to seem for a clean activity purely through fact sh*t have been given hard communicate approximately giving up. And the single chick study the question gheez seem I accept as true with the different on confront (nicely your fiance) confront the boss if no longer call a lwyer see in case you have a case then the lawyer will shelter something in case you prefer to bypass that direction in the meantitme seem for yet another activity, he will prefer it yet I quite have been doing the mathematics there's a solid settlement here you may desire to combat FOR!! do no longer bypass abdomen up and end it quite is wussy communicate and gets you no the place!!!!