Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How can I use same phone number if I loose my cell phone set?? I used Nepal telecom post paid sim card.?

I recently lost my cell phone set, but dont want to have new phone number. Any one from nepal please help !! :)

Favorite Answer

I guess you'd have to go to the Nepal Telecom's office with your citizenship card or any kind of proof that you're the person with that phone number (you are the one who signed up for the card right? If not then you would need the person who had signed up for the sim card) and pay some extra charges then you'll be given a new card with the same number.

You seriously don't have to worry.... my mom also uses post paid sim card and had lost her cell phone but she got the same phone number

oh now this subject rely does annoy me lots- it fullyyt relies upon how lots you utilize your gadgets- in case you utilize your moblie telephone 24 hours an afternoon with it permantly linked on your earhole then definite you're possibly to get ideas maximum cancers- yet sending the atypical textual content fabric or the atypical phonecall possibly will boost your danger yet to no longer the levels that are publicised by the media. the main injury you will do inclusive of your laptop is burning your epidermis in case you maintain it on your lap- the sign from a on the spot card isn't sufficently extreme sufficient to do any long term injury- perchance in case you connect it on your head then definite it may desire to do some thing or yet another, yet in any different case no with the levels of use for many classic human beings, i strongly have faith which you do no longer could desire to build a radiation chamber with gloves linked to apply your laptop!!

• U have to block ur sim card first . Its possible anyways .You don't have to worry.