With the anniversary of 9/11 quickly approaching I have some questions... Prove me wrong, if you can!?

We all know that there are a lot of conspiracy theorist out there claiming that the attacks on the towers were inside jobs. I do believe that we were lied to on many of the facts surrounding 9/11, however I want to know if anyone can prove my facts wrong that it WAS an inside job.

1.) The government has been involved in "False Flag Terrorism" (operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than ones own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.) since the 1950's. What would keep them from using it now? We all know that the government has used fear in the last decade or so to get laws and/or certain bills passed (ex. Patriot Act) to have more control over the people. This has been quoted by many famous dictators...

"This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector." - Plato

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death". - Adolph Hitler

"The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened". - Josef Stalin

So who is to say that this was not the case with 9/11?

2.) Why did our government ignore all of the prior warnings that we had stating an attack on 9/11 was imminent?

The administration's claim that terrorists crashing planes into buildings was not foreseeable is contradicted by numerous sources:

Initially, the CIA Director had warned congress shortly before 9/11 "that there could be an attack, an imminent attack, on the United States of this nature. So this is not entirely unexpected" according to a broadcast on National Public Radio.

And the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee was "not surprised there was an attack (but) was surprised at the specificity... (he was only) shocked at what actually happened -- the extent of it"

And the U.S. received warnings from numerous foreign intelligence services about planned attacks, many of them quite detailed. Indeed, America's closest ally apparently tracked the hijackers' every movement prior to the attacks, and may have sent agents to film the attack on the World Trade Centers.

And for God's sake the Pentagon tracked the hijackers before 9/11!! Verify at (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/11/1...

3.) On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony.

Interestingly, Vice President Cheney was apparently in charge of ALL of the war games and coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks. See this Department of State announcement. And while the government has consistently stated that it did not know where the aircraft were before they struck. The Secretary of Transportation's testimony before the 9/11 Commission, shows that Cheney monitored flight 77 for many miles as it approached the Pentagon. How could one of the most heavily-defended buildings in the world have been successfully attacked, when the Vice President of the United States, in charge of counter-terrorism on 9/11, watched it approach from many miles away?

Fighter jets were also sent far off-course over the Atlantic Ocean in the middle of the attacks (testimony of Senator Mark Dayton), so as to neutralize their ability to intercept the hijacked airliners. Could Osama Bin Laden and his sent-from-the-cave band of followers have exercised this degree of control over the military? Obviously not.

And air traffic controllers claim they were still tracking what they thought were hijacked planes long after all 4 of the real planes had crashed. This implies that false radar blips remained on their screens after all 4 planes went down, long after the military claims they purged the phantom war-game-related radar signals. Could Bin Laden have interfered with the full purging of false radar blips inserted as part of the war games? In other words, could Bin Laden have overridden the purging process so that some false blips remained and confused air traffic controllers?

4.)Numerous experts have stated that three World Trade Center buildings were brought down on 9/11 by controlled demolition:

A prominent phys

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

popular mechanics magazine has debunked every theory from the truthers. all you speak here is opinion and perspective of facts.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, interesting. You didn't mention the fact that in 1998 Bin Laden was wanted for the bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kenya, and the 1993 bombing of the world trade center. I mention this because the Sudan offered president clinton custody of bin laden to get him out of their country, and CLINTON REFUSED. Place this squarely on clinton's shoulders. We have always been on alert for attacks, and most never happen.

Millions of acres of forest burned every year in the west? Arsons and murders unaccounted for? Crimes of a heinous nature never uncovered? Don't you think for a moment that these things can be attributed to terrorists trying to undermine our economy, and upset the population?

If we wanted to get people's attention by a false flag, we wouldn't have bombed our own pentagon. I think we would have bombed the capitol building where every state and district had representatives there. It would have been more effective. They sent one plane into the pentagon, but two into the world trade center. Shouldn't they have targeted two planes at least into the Pentagon to destroy it? Just a thought.

Clinton should be in jail for what he did to this country. Oh, by the way, remember Somalia under clinton's term? Remember the name of that country, because we are going there again to clean them out. We were fighting muslim extremists in 1993 in Somalia, and clinton pulled out. Now, they have many more terrorists there, and everyone knows about the pirates etc.. etc.. operating out of there. How do I know this? I am in the military. Lock and Load.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.