Do you live in or know a lot about seattle, wa? if so PLEASE HELP!?

i reside in San Antonio, Tx and want to move to Seattle, WA. Could you give me the scoop on seattle? what areas should i look to reside in, what areas should i avoid? i plan on transferring my job over there and i'm giving myself at least a year to get ready and hopefully move up there by June. I really... show more i reside in San Antonio, Tx and want to move to Seattle, WA. Could you give me the scoop on seattle? what areas should i look to reside in, what areas should i avoid? i plan on transferring my job over there and i'm giving myself at least a year to get ready and hopefully move up there by June. I really don't mind traffic, actually i'm use to it. I don't mind driving distance to get to wherever it is i need to get (do it a lot here in sa, tx). If i'm missing out on something i need to ask please feel free to fill me in. Yeah, yeah i hear it rains a lot. It floods here in san antonio, tx. i would take it over 103 summers (which lasts till november).