I'm In Love with My Teacher???Please Answer!?

I love my history teacher.He is so nice, sweet, and funny .He has a good attitude and I do have a crush on him, but I geniuenly love him as well.Every night I pray that god blesses him, and keeps him safe.Im always the first into class, which kind of makes it awkward waiting for 1 minute before anyone else comes... show more I love my history teacher.He is so nice, sweet, and funny .He has a good attitude and I do have a crush on him, but I geniuenly love him as well.Every night I pray that god blesses him, and keeps him safe.Im always the first into class, which kind of makes it awkward waiting for 1 minute before anyone else comes and he is listening to music!Umm, I know i cant act on this, i know.i know its against the law, so dont give me a lecture about that.I know.But I was wondering, I know teachers cant love students like that, but do they geniuenly care about them and love them?Not that kind of love, but pure love?Like if they thought a student was depressed, would they care?At night, when theyre in their bed ready to fall asleep, do they think about something their student said or did, or care about if they are safe??Or do they go for the paycheck?
19 answers 19