Question for the guys: about a woman's body?

This yahoo site is perfect to stay anonymous, so go ahead, express yourself, guys!! I would like to know, how many guys secretly "analyse" your girlfriend's body parts? In other words, let's just use sex as an example. Do you think to yourself -- but would never verbalize it to her: sex was... show more This yahoo site is perfect to stay anonymous, so go ahead, express yourself, guys!!

I would like to know, how many guys secretly "analyse" your girlfriend's body parts? In other words, let's just use sex as an example. Do you think to yourself -- but would never verbalize it to her: sex was awesome, but i find her butt is too big, or don't really like her breasts, or she should try toning those thighs or belly, lose weight, etc. ?? Do you like/love the whole package, if so, does it only work this way if it's your girlfriend/wife, but if it's one night stand you are more critical -- again "to yourself" without letting her know? I would like to know what you guys "secretly" are thinking to yourself about women...

They say men are very very visual and a lot more critical about women, than women are about men. Women often will see their man/boyfriend as a whole package, plus the personality and financial status --- very important. (proof: an ugly rich guy will often be with a pretty woman)

What goes on in a guy's mind (in normal times and/or after sex): that's my question. I think a lot of women would like to know too.

thanks!
Update: Crumb -- you are MONUMENTALLY psychologically deranged and unbalanced! Your name really suits you! It is amazing that not many more people actually block you!
Update 2: Billie -- no I am not very young at all. This is only a general question; sort of like a SURVEY! I wanted to see what guys are really thinking about women. I never said I am insecure or that the question has to do with me. I enjoy learning stuff, and that includes what people are thinking about different areas of... show more Billie -- no I am not very young at all. This is only a general question; sort of like a SURVEY! I wanted to see what guys are really thinking about women. I never said I am insecure or that the question has to do with me. I enjoy learning stuff, and that includes what people are thinking about different areas of their lives, their philosophy, etc.
Update 3: Gosh! It is very hard to choose betwen Thomas, Badbobby, Jakeb, Yaktur, Micheal, Bill, and Bill B. I like your answers, guys! Thank you for your honest answers!