What was your opinion of Glenn Beck's program this evening?

It appears as though nobody in power has contested anything that he has dicussed this entire week, meaning that it's likely factual. No?

Do you feel revitalized and are you ready to fight for our Constitution?

Is Glenn the voice of freedom that so many have been looking for?

If you didn't watch - please don't bother responding and please remember that I'm not a Bushbot.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Non-Bushbot here,

I enjoyed the program and loved the shot he took when he made sense of why he left the C out of Oligarch! I wish that liberals would be open-minded for once in their lives and give it a chance. He did plenty of republican and Bush bashing...isn't that what liberals love to do most (bash people)?

I do think that he is a sane voice of freedom and a great option to have on cable television. I have been watching him since 2007 and have been waiting for him to contradict himself or slip...maybe say something that doesn't make a whole lot of sense but he really does. Sure, Rosie O'Donell and Whoopie Goldberg may say that he is crazy, and the left listens to their celebrities, but in all reality, he is just energetic and behaves how he behaves.

It's so funny to watch all the liberals get their panties in a bunch about glenn beck. They must be getting brainwashed in libby land over at MSNBC. Again, Glenn has come out on both parties. He's a true patriot, and thank goodness he has some sort of power to bring these most important questions to light.

As Glenn says, the truth will prevail. There hasn't been one single person from the Obama administration to come out and answer any of Glenn's questions. The information being brought to the table are FACTS. Liberals can only name call and run away from the real truth when presented with factual information.

Glenn Beck is one of the very few people who are speaking out. I will fight for the Constitution if need be. Not to say that we are heading towards a revolution, but at the start of the revolution in the 1700s only about thirty percent of the people were for it then. I imagine the other seventy percent thought the thirty percent was nuts. I agree with Glenn there is something strange in the air. I don't know why no one has contested what Glenn has said except to call him names.

He scares the hell out of me. Or should I say, what 0bama and his radicals are doing scares me. I think this is going to get very ugly and I do not see victory a forgone conclusion. If -0bama can shut down media and even the net, we may be in a true boots on the ground civil war soon. I wish I could poo poo Beck as a nut job or an alarmist, but he sees things I only feared and puts the facts in my face. He leaves me no room to ignore or down play the dire severity of this presidents goals.

Why are traitorous Americans blind to Glenn Beck. a bunch of quislings. Could His agenda, propaganda have anything to do with Freedom. No, that is just silly.

I really wouldn't leap to that conclusion that because there was no response then everything was factual.

I'd say the onus is on Beck and us to prove his claims are factual.

Actually, I think Beck is being too alarmist and jumping to too many conclusions.

I didn't hear tonight's show, but I've heard parts of his shows this last week.

• Lol I think it's funny that none of the Glenn Beck Haters can prove him wrong either...they say things like "I wouldn't waste my time." Okay that's what kids did in grade school. They pretended someone wasn't worth their time when in reality they caught us in a lie. I've watch Beck and although I'm not republican nor democrat what he says is factual information and he lets you decide where to go with it...what is so deceiving about giving the American people the truth. Obama and his goons should try it. Maybe they wouldn't have to pay for people's support then.

Why thank you for asking. It was a very invigorating hour, no? He is speaking what we are all thinking. Enough.

Are we all done being silent my fellow Americans? We have been letting them put us on our knees. It is time to stand up for the Country we love so dearly or they might indelibly change our foundation and strip us of our freedoms. Wake up and ask questions!

• Tony

The ones here who bash Beck are just typical blind librials who turn a blind eye to the fact that 0bama has a house full of Communists,Marxists,socialists and radicals working for him and only him.the ones who bash Beck for pointing out facts are part of the problem not the solution

The administration won't give him straight answers when he and his research team send honest questions about this, that, and the other. What have they got to lose? The election in 2012 perhaps? Washington HATES honesty.

I wish I could get the brain washed minions around here to watch Beck and really listen to him. It gives me hope that not everyone in this country is living under a cloud of stupidity.