what causes ' hereditary essential tremors'?

the doctor noticed i have one today, i've had it since i was a kid, it's only a very slight, almost unnoticeable unsteadiness of my hand when my arm is stretched out, it doesn't cause any trouble in the slightest for me i'm just wondering what happens in the brain for it to happen?

no i have these all the time, doesn't matter if i'm nervous or not, and none of my friends hands shake when they hold them out, i tried before :P

Favorite Answer

Nothing happens in your brain dude, ask all your friends to stretch out their arms....everybody has a slight tremor, it can be causes by many things, stress, depressed, nervous etc.

Source(s): I get them at the doctors, i hate going to the doctor...thinking about those big needles :[[