Can I get an abortion in NY state without parental consent?

I really need some help here.. Yesterday, I had sex with a friend. He used a condom the first time, second time he pulled out before he came. Since then I've been so, so afraid that I'm pregnant, though I could be just worrying. Is it too early to take a pregnancy test? if I am pregnant, can I get an... show more I really need some help here..
Yesterday, I had sex with a friend. He used a condom the first time, second time he pulled out before he came.
Since then I've been so, so afraid that I'm pregnant, though I could be just worrying.
Is it too early to take a pregnancy test? if I am pregnant, can I get an abortion without parental consent? I refuse to tell my parents because they'll kill me.
i'm underage by the way.

Please, if anyone can help me, I'm so afraid..
Update: First answer:
thank you very much for the link.
How and where can I get a morning after pill? Do I have to tell my mom in order to get the pills?
Update 2: Do morning after pills work?
Update 3: Thank you all SO much for the helpful, honest and informative answers. I've decided to wait until next week or so to get a pregnancy test, and from there on I'll bring up birth control with my parents. Lets just hope and pray I'm not pregnant. Again,thanks so much!!
10 answers 10