Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaEdmonton · 1 decade ago

where can i buy magnetic tape? i live in edmonton alberta?

i really need it i live in canada alberta edmonton!!! thank you i have already tried rona and london drugs

Best Answer

You can usually get it in the craft section of Walmart. It's used a lot in kid's craft projects so any place that sells kid's art supplies should have it. I have seen it in Dollar stores here in Quebec.

Magnetic Tape

High Quality Adhesive Magnetic Tape

Free Delivery On Orders Over £30

www.Tapes-Direct.co.uk

well i'm from edmonton but live in Phuket Thailand now however I can answer this question! I hate the place because I worked there before so it's called GREGG DISTRIBUTORS there is about 4 -5 in edmonton.. they will have it!

Call around and ask. Maybe a hardware store--a smaller one or a place that sells lawn/garden/hardware/snowmobiles and mortorcycles, or a auto parts store.

do you mean audio tape or magnets in a strip like tape?

audio tape you can get at any electronics store. magnetic strips are found in hardware stores or home improvement stores.

do they have walmart where you live? i'm sure walmart will have it. or buy it online.