How do you feel about Michael Vick returning to the NFL?

makes me kinda mad

Best Answer

Anyone who pulls for Vick is a fool. Cheering for a man who drowned dogs with his bare hands? That's serial killer type of stuff. Ban this killer from the league. I hope he tears his ACL. Then I hope he tears his other ACL. After that, I hope he gets attacked by dogs. Vick is TRASH, and so are people that support this guy, Really? Vick? Someone oughta hold his head under some water.

Why would it make you mad. I know what he did was wrong but this is america and we should give him another chance. I have no problem letting him return to the NFL.

I believe second chances are golden, not everyone gets a second chance to play again, some have been banned for life, never eligible for the hall of fame, even years after their deaths (See Shoeless Joe Jackson, Chicago White Sox, 1919) Others who are still living may never get into the hall of fame (See Pete Rose) While others have been given second chances only to squander it (See Daryl Strawberry).

Micheal Vick apologized for what he did, and only time will tell if he is sincere, nevertheess, he should take this second chance as a golden oppritunity.

Let's see what happens down the road.

I think it's good watching him redeem himself and showing others they can do the same. Why should that make anyone mad?He's just a man with a criminal past trying to be a productive member of society. It's your right to be mad about his criminal past. But you shouldn't be because he paid his debt to society in full and he still is. He was found guilty in a court of law, sent to prison, served his time and that is that. What else can he do except doing his best to abide by the laws and earning a living? Wouldn't you want a second chance if you or one of your loved ones were in his place?

• Matt P

He did his time in jail, so I have no problem with him coming back to the NFL.

He's on a very short leash, however, and if he screws up again, he won't be back in the NFL.

It makes me mad too and I think that Goodell is a damned idiot for letting this future serial killer back into the NFL

I'm reading these answers and I cannot believe the naivete of some of them

Do you guys honestly believe that a guy who sadistically and systematically tortured dogs over a long period of time [ see the future serial killer reference ] is going to change his basic sick nature simply because he's got his old job back

Wrong !

Do you guys honestly believe that a guy who owned operated and financed and illegal interstate gambling ring can be trusted not to use his position as qb not to fix a game now and then ?

Wrong again

Do you guys honestly believe that a guy who has the balls to lie to the NFL Commisioners face is going to tell you the Truth

Wrong again >and we're outa here

I don't care. This is the 44th time this question's been asked here in the last three weeks.

Dr. Rotinaj -

Would doing that still make it OK to play again in the NFL?

well we do live in america where mostly everyone deserves a second chance and what he did was despicable in by no way means he should be banned for life hey the guy did the time the justice department said he should do and now hes out so cut him some slack, if ya want to be mad about something look at the guy who was drunk and killed someone and only got 30 days, this was a human he killed accident or not he was drunk when he did it, but anyways i digress yes he does deserve a second chance but the guy cant pass anyways.

Source(s): his crappy passing stats
  • Buck

It is good to see that not everyone is colded hearted and has allowed their hearts to be hardened.... 7 x 70 a day!

Isn't he supposed to be a Running/Passing QB..

he'll need ALOT more than 1 yard

i dont understand why it would make anyone mad....he could have went out and raped and killed 100 people. but he didnt. he admitted he was wrong, served the time, and now hes a free man. America is all about second chances after all.