US Open Draw Analysis (WOMEN)?

Bracketoligists unite!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_US_Open_-_Women%...

So who do you think will get to the quaterfinals, semis, and the final

For example, my opinion is:

Quarters:

Safina vs Jankovic

Dementieva vs Wozniacki

de Brito vs Clijsters (one can dream)Pennetta vs Serena

Semis:

Dementieva vs Jankovic

Clijsters vs Serena

Final:

Dementieva defeats Serena

:)

Favorite Answer

Quarterfinals:

Safina vs Jankovic

Dementieva vs Wozniacki

Azarenka vs Clijsters

Pennetta vs Serena

Semifinals:

Dementieva vs Safina

Clijsters vs Serena

Final:

Dementieva def. Serena

Almost the same predictions as yours. :)

QUARTERS

Safina vs. Jankovic 5-7 4-6

Dementieva/Sharapova vs. Wozniaki 6-3 6-3

Venus vs. Azarenka 6-7 2-6

Mauresmo vs. Serena 1-6 2-6

SEMIS

sharapova/dementieva vs. jankovic 6-2 5-7 6-4

Azarenka vs. Serena 6-7 5-7

FINALS

sharapova/dementieva vs Serena 6-4 6-4

Winner: Sharapova or dementieva

~~~

i think who ever wins the 3rd round match between sharapova and dementieva, will have a good chance of winning the USO, but dementieva will more likely win that match, but i'd love to see sharapova go deep into the draw.

Quarterfinals:

Jankovic def. Safina

Sharapova def. Wozniacki (Depending on how the Sharapova Dementieva match goes (hopefully Maria wins this time))

Radwanska def. Clijseters

Serena def. Pennetta

Semifinals:

Sharapova def. Jankovic

Serena def Radwanksa

Finals:

Sharapova def. Serena

(This is probably just a dream, Sharapova will most likely fail, and lose to Dementieva, And so if you replace all my Sharapovas, Dementieva = Winner )

I♥Sharapova.

Lol Dementieva won't win. She has to go through Oudin in the second round who we know is capable of upsets, then Sharapova in the third and yes she beat her in toronto but this is a Grandslam, then probs Petrova in the Fourth, and then Kuznetsova or Wozniacki in the quarters and then Safina and the semis and more likely Serena in the finals.

OMG! I think we just became best friends :D Were we seperated at birth ? :D Those are my exact predictions apart from de brito for the Us open that i did in that competition thing on the site. Lets just hope it happens as this is Demetieva's best cance of winning as she is well clear of any Williams sister.

Source(s): www.wantmoretennis.blogspot.com
  • rouse

stay a celibate life, in case you go with, understand your self and strengthen your ideals by using open minded learn. you are able to not help being gay anymore than i will help being grotesque. Being authentic to your self is a sturdy perception which you're a worth guy or woman, honourable, smart sufficient to not purchase the veiled threats and hatred spewed your way. you're authentic on your summation that there are greater gay christians accessible than any care to admit. interior the small city the place I stay there is this baptist minister who's an entire "girly guy", he's married and depressing, his spouse purely had slightly one by using yet another guy (she's the main pastor on the church), he takes huge quantities of anti-depressants and is a huge queen, in accordance to my gay pals. (i'm a at present male who makes pals based on the guy, not their sexuality). people who throw Sodom and Gommorrah up on your face forget that the cities have been razed to the floor, not because of the fact of homosexuality, yet because of the fact the folk have been thoroughly amoral and did not care approximately something different than their pleasures. important flow christians forget this tidbit of information. wish I helped quite. save your stick on the ice! :-)

lol your predictions are almost completely similar to mine! haha

ill come back to this, im tired =P

Ana Ivonavic to win!!!

I hope

She can beat Jankovic

pretty darn close to mine too!!