A few quotes referring to the height of a woman and her attractiveness?

Wikipedia Article on Physical Attractiveness. ---------> "Most males exhibit a preference for females of shorter physical stature than themselves.[40][41] Women .7 to 1.7 standard deviations below the mean in height are the most reproductively successful. One possible explanation is that shorter females... show more Wikipedia Article on Physical Attractiveness.
---------> "Most males exhibit a preference for females of shorter physical stature than themselves.[40][41] Women .7 to 1.7 standard deviations below the mean in height are the most reproductively successful. One possible explanation is that shorter females may reach sexual maturity earlier than their taller counterparts. An alternative explanation is that since most men demonstrate a preference for women shorter than themselves, being shorter allows a woman access to a larger potential dating pool.[40]"

Forum debate on Daily Blog, titled, "Daily Blog: Tall vs. Short Women."
--------------> We think it's safe to say that most men don't want their women towering over them and will likely feel more attracted to a woman who is shorter and smaller than them. However, is this because we like to feel empowered? Or simply because smaller is sexier? And if you do decide to date a taller woman, would you prefer she didn't wear high heels to promote her height?

I want your opinion. I'm not really interested in answers like, "Well I kinda think it matters, but not really, but you know I kinda don't want someone shorter than me, but it kinda doesn't matter at all." No. I want a straightforward opinion and a comment at the end.

If height does NOT matter whatsoever, and it doesn't cross your mind, then just put OTHER and your comment

Yes. I'm taking a survey. xD