Is it possible to regain a Capricorn man's respect?

Any tips or advice? Essentially, the Cap in question still talks to me and even seems somewhat interested in my personal life (business aspects of course. lol). However, I messed up and slept with him when I should have declined. On the one hand, there's an excellent chance that he's just trying to get (back) into bed with me. On the other hand, he does seem to be a good guy overall, though possibly not towards me.

Bottom line, I have no intentions of ever sleeping with him again unless and until I believe that he respects me. I also don't want to make him feel led on or like I'm just being a "tease". I won't put up with being mistreated (by him or anyone else), but I also don't want to hurt him or make him feel like I'm trying tie him down in a relationship he doesn't want or isn't ready for.

Is there a way to have a balanced outcome that's good for both of us, or would I be better off just dropping it?

Thank you all for your answers. I got some excellent advice. Choosing a BA was a bit of a challenge among two answers, but I do appreciate everyone who took the time to offer their insight.

• Elle
    Best Answer

As a Capricorn myself, I'm not sure. If he has a lot of fixed signs in his chart, it's probably not possible.

However, are you SURE you lost his respect? What made you believe that?

When you lose a Capricorn's man respect, it's very hard to regain. You'll have to proove you're worth it. He's hard on you, but never forget he's hard on himself as well.

" Bottom line, I have no intentions of ever sleeping with him again unless and until I believe that he respects me. I also don't want to make him feel led on or like I'm just being a "tease". I won't put up with being mistreated (by him or anyone else), but I also don't want to hurt him or make him feel like I'm trying tie him down in a relationship he doesn't want or isn't ready for."

Then, that's what you have to act like with him. Those are intentions most Capricorns would have respect for. But what they prefer is someone who mean what they say and really act.

Dear girl, just because you slept with your Cap man doesn't mean he has lost respect for you. He was there as well, right? It takes two, girl! :) I commend you for standing your ground and not letting him treat you like a sex object or something. Continuing to sleep with him without him giving you the respect of getting to know you and being that overall good guy with you, isn't fair to you and very uncool on his part. There is nothing wrong with wanting more...it doesn't mean you have to be in a full blown relationship or trying to pin him down....but giving each other the respect to know one another and hang out sometimes is what a good guy would do. If he can't give you that, then maybe he isn't worth your respect? Good luck!

Source(s): Experience

I am a capricorn and we can deal with what you have to say. I tell my dauter that she worrys to much about what guys think of her. Women have fredoms today more than when I was young. Why should he loose his resspect for you if you both got into the bed together? Jess don't mess up with sleepin with him if he fells this way. He is not worth it.

You've already given him what he wanted, so why would he pursue a relationship with you? Capricorn will cherish a woman of honor and dignity. So if you exemplify these qualities you have a good chance on winning his heart.

if you said that you already slept with him then he found you easy. under such circumstances, it is obvious that he will want to be in bed with you again. but if you want a relationship with him ask him if he is interested....if he is not then move on. he isnt worth your time.