Lv 4
fin73 asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 1 decade ago

Where to get a student loan?

I am a 36 yo male with a wife and four kids. I live in Ohio and my county has 11 unemployment rate, I am one of them. I applied for the stafford loan and was wondering if there are any other loans from the Gov. If not where do I get one? Full time student. Thanks

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The stafford loan is the only loan from the government. Were you able to qualify for the Pell Grant and state grants? If not, make sure to complete the FAFSA early next year (Feb. or March) to qualify for Fall 2010.

    The only other loan option is through your school (if they offer it) or private student loans through the bank.

  • 1 decade ago

    complete your fafsa, and wait till your college

    approves it they'll give you the aid you qualify for

    im having financial aid trouble...i know how you feel

    and i really hope i helped =]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.